Lights, camera, questions -- Test your film knowledge with Michael Clark
So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Jeff Koontz of Suwanee.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
1) In what movie did James Gandolfini play an ex-stunt man?
A: "Get Shorty"
2) Name two non-fictional people the Brad Pitt and Edward Norton characters stated they'd like to fight in "Fight Club."
A: Mahatma Gandhi, Ernest Hemingway, Abraham Lincoln, William Shatner
3) In what movie does the Woody Allen character play tennis?
A: "Annie Hall"
4) What cover song does the Jack Black character sing in the last scene of "High Fidelity"?
A: "Let's Get It On"
5) What is the preferred cocktail for the James Bond character (please be as specific as possible)?
A: A Vesper Martini up, shaken not stirred with a twist of lemon
Now, for this week's questions:
1) "Almost Famous" was the first live-action film to include multiple songs performed by what Hall of Fame, classic rock band?
2) Who first turned down the role in "The Shawshank Redemption" that was eventually played by Tim Robbins?
3) Name a movie where the Samuel L. Jackson character played a musician.
4) Which performer's belly button was seen on the principal poster advertising "American Beauty"?
5) What movie's trailer included the tag line "In space, no one can hear you scream?"
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to email@example.com. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.