So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Acacia Young of Taylors, S.C.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
1) Name two actors to play fictional U.S. presidents in movies released thus far in 2013.
A: Aaron Eckhart ("Olympus Has Fallen"), William Sadler ("Iron Man 3"), Jamie Foxx ("White House Down")
2) What Spike Lee movie paid a visual tribute in remembrance to the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001?
A: "The 25th Hour"
3) Name two movies where Robin Williams played a doctor.
A: "Nine Months," "Awakenings," "Patch Adams," "Good Will Hunting"
4) What is the only Stanley Kubrick movie to be remade?
A: (First, a correction. The question should have read: "What is the only Stanley Kubrick movie to be remade as a feature?) The only feature remake was "Lolita." "The Shining" was remade as a TV mini-series.
5) Name a character originally portrayed by Jack Nicholson that he played in more than one film.
A: J.J. Gittes ("Chinatown" and "The Two Jakes"), Garrett Breedlove ("Terms of Endearment" and "The Evening Star")
Now, for this week's questions:
- In what movie did James Gandolfini play an ex-stuntman?
- Name two non-fictional people the Brad Pitt and Edward Norton characters stated they'd like to fight in "Fight Club."
- In what movie does the Woody Allen character play tennis?
- What cover song does the Jack Black character sing in the last scene of "High Fidelity?"
- What is the preferred cocktail for the James Bond character? Please be as specific as possible.
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to email@example.com. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.