0

Sprinkler system douses fire at Boys and Girls Club

LAWRENCEVILLE -- A sprinkler suppression system helped Gwinnett firefighters contain a minor fire at the Boys and Girls Club in Lawrenceville on Friday evening.

Firefighters responded at 6:51 p.m. to the building on Stone Mountain Street and found a dryer fire. The fire sent smoke and water throughout part of the building.

One person was checked by paramedics and released at the scene for minor smoke inhalation.

Comments

kevin 1 year, 9 months ago

Sprinklers do make a difference. The majority of these apartment fires that have been happening around Atlanta didn't have any.

0

Sign in to comment