Friday, January 4, 2013
© Copyright 2013
Gwinnett Daily Post
LAWRENCEVILLE -- A fire that began in a fireplace of a home in the 700 block of Corley Brook Way in Lawrenceville displaced the residents of the home on Friday night, a fire official said.
Gwinnett Fire Lt. Colin Rhoden said the fire spread to the living room and attic, but was doused in about 15 minutes just after 7 p.m. The incident caused moderate damage to the living room and kitchen.
Rhoden said the cause of the fire was accidental, and no injuries were reported.