So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Dale Krambier of Suwanee.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
In the opening scene of "Reservoir Dogs," what Madonna song is discussed at length?
A: "Like a Virgin"
What non-fictional airline was featured in "Up in the Air"?
Who was the last person to receive more than one acting Oscar nomination in the same year?
A: Cate Blanchett
Prior to "Silver Linings Playbook," what was the last film to receive Oscar nominations in all four acting categories?
What movie starring Bruce Willis has its final scene set in an airport?
A: "Die Hard 2" and "12 Monkeys"
Now, for this week's questions:
- Name two Coen brothers movies that were set fully or mostly in Texas.
- In what movie did Teri Hatcher play a character who was a former Olympic athlete?
- What David Lynch movie shared its title with a No. 1 Billboard top 40 pop song?
- What Elvis Presley movie was set during the Civil War?
- What is the common movie bond shared by Robert de Niro, Kevin Costner, Robert Redford, Charlie Sheen, Ray Liotta, Brad Pitt, Tommy Lee Jones and Dennis Quaid?
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to email@example.com. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.