The holidays are almost over with, but that doesn’t mean the fun as stopped. There are still several events happening around the county until Christmas Eve. Here’s a snapshot at some of them.
— Compiled by Staff Writer Meghan Kotowski
Santa Claus is stopping by the Gwinnett Historic Courthouse’s North Pole Village to meet hopeful boys and girls.
• When: 4 to 6 p.m.
• Where: Gwinnett Historic Courthouse, 185 W. Crogan St., Lawrenceville
• Cost: Free
• More information: 770-822-5450
Celebrate the season with a candlelight tour of the 1930s McDaniel Family Farm.
• When: 6 to 7:30 p.m. today through Sunday
• Where: McDaniel Farm Park, 3251 McDaniel Road, Duluth
• Cost: $5
• More information: gwinnettehc.org
For the entire day, Southeastern Railway Museum opens its doors for a day of holiday spirit.
• When: 8:30 a.m. is breakfast, noon for lunch and Polar Express at 6 p.m.
• Where: Southeastern Railway Museum, 3595 Peachtree Road, Duluth
• Cost: $16 to $20
• More information: 770-495-0253, ext. 2
Malibu Grand Prix is hosting a day of free Christmas crafts, pictures with the mascot Malirooo, rounds of golf and treats.
• When: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Where: Malibu Grand Prix, 5400 Brook Hollow Parkway, Norcross
• Cost: Free
• More information: 770-416-7630
Medieval Times is holding ‘Twas the Knight Before Christmas with cookies, hot chocolate and storytelling after the show.
• When: Begins at 5 p.m.
• Where: Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament, 5900 Sugarloaf Parkway, Lawrenceville
• Cost: Children 12 and under free if purchase with adult ticket online ($52), wearing pajamas and bring an unwrapped new toy
• More information: www.medievaltimes.com/atlanta