So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Jeff Koontz of Suwanee.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
• Name the first movie featuring Charlize Theron where her character dies.
A: "2 Days in the Valley"
• Name someone who had the No. 1 single, the No. 1 album and starred in the No. 1 movie all in the same week in the '80s.
A: Prince -- the album and the film "Purple Rain" and the single "When Doves Cry"
• In what movie did Jon Voight play a male prostitute?
A: "Midnight Cowboy"
• Name a movie that won Oscars in the lead and supporting acting categories and the characters portrayed by the winners were non-fictional.
A: "My Left Foot" and "The Miracle Worker"
• What was the occupation of the Ted Knight character in "Caddyshack"?
Now, for this week's questions:
- In what movie did Richard Gere write his character's phone number on another character's forehead?
- What actor appeared on the covers of two of the top 50 highest-selling albums of all-time?
- What is the common acting bond shared by Brad Pitt, Paul Bettany, Val Kilmer, John Turturro, Ed Harris, Robert Blake and James Duvall?
- In the '80s, there was a VHS home video released that combined "The Godfather" and "The Godfather II" with previously unreleased footage and was presented in chronological narrative order. What was the title of this now out-of-print video?
- Name the last person to receive an Oscar nomination for playing a professional classroom teacher.
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to email@example.com. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.