So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Johnny Robinson of Lawrenceville.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
• What 2012 found-footage movie was filmed in part with multiple smart phones?
A: "Project X"
• Name the last movie to win the Best Picture Oscar that was at some point set during the Civil War.
A: "Dances with Wolves"
• Name three movies where Nicole Kidman's character dies.
A: "The Hours," "Moulin Rouge" and "To Die For"
• Name the last person to win an Oscar and a Grammy in the same year.
• In what movie did Brad Pitt play a live-action character and voice an animated version of the same character?
A: "Cool World"
Now, for this week's questions:
- In what movie did Nicolas Cage sing two Elvis Presley songs?
- In what live-action movie did Anjelica Huston and John Cusack appear as themselves?
- What was the first movie about World War I that won the Oscar for Best Picture?
- Name the first franchise that received Best Picture Oscar nominations for all of its installments.
- In what movie did Roman Polanski's character assault Jack Nicholson's character?
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.