As of Sunday, October 28, 2012
© Copyright 2013
Gwinnett Daily Post
Recent Suwanee police incidents
• Ronald Scott Cole was charged on Oct. 24 with DUI, following too closely, open container and failure to stop and render aid.
• Jose Antonio Brito-Olivares was charged on Oct. 23 with no proof of insurance, improper lane change or failure to maintain lane, using tag to conceal vehicle ID and driving with a suspended commercial driving license.
• Ligia Nicole Ortega Guerra was being held on Oct. 22 for another agency.
• Lailuma Rahmani Zaidy was charged on Oct. 21 with affray.
• Luis W. Velez was charged on Oct. 21 with DUI, open container, striking an unattended vehicle and striking two fixtures.
• Michael Lawrencee Klonga was charged on Oct. 21 with violation of probation.
• Abdul Hakim was charged on Oct. 21 with affray.
• Lynda Alison Freeman was charged on Oct. 21 with affray.
• James Robert Rogers was charged on Oct. 20 with theft by taking.
• Amanda Ann Johnson was charged on Oct. 18 with following too closely and driving without a license.
— From staff reports