So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Kathy Miller of Stevensville, Md.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
• What is the common, non-professional bond shared by Ed Asner, Robert Altman, Brad Pitt, Linda Blair, Don Cheadle, Chris Cooper, Walt Disney, John Goodman and Jon Hamm?
A: All were born in Missouri
• What is the last line of dialogue in "Gone with the Wind" prior to intermission?
A: "As God is my witness, I shall never be hungry again"
• Name the last "R" rated movie to win more than one acting Oscar.
A: "The Fighter" (Christian Bale and Melissa Leo)
• Name two professional drummers that have won Oscars.
A: Phil Collins ("Tarzan") and Ringo Starr ("Let it Be"). Technically, part-time drummers Paul McCartney and Prince could also qualify.
• What Quentin Tarantino screenplay is set in Los Angeles and Detroit?
A: "True Romance"
Now, for this week's questions:
- Who the last person to win an Oscar for playing a non-fictional professional musician?
- Name an Alfred Hitchcock movie that was partially filmed at a U.S. national park.
- What sporting goods company had prominent product placement in "Cast Away"?
- What movie marked the feature-film acting debut of Britney Spears?
- Name a live-action movie where Bruce Willis did not appear but provided voice-over.
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to email@example.com. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.