So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Jeff Koontz of Suwanee.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
• The soundtrack to what Dakota Fanning movie was comprised completely of covers of Beatles' songs?
A: "I Am Sam"
• What building has hosted the Oscar ceremony the most times?
A: Dorothy Chandler Pavilion
• Filmmaker Tyler Perry recently relocated his residence to what city in Georgia?
A: Johns Creek
• What crime did Al Pacino's character serve time for in "Frankie & Johnny"?
• What Japanese island did the Bride fly to in "Kill Bill Vol. 1"?
Now, for this week's questions:
Name two movies where George Clooney's character played a convicted felon.
Name an animated movie where Sean Connery provided his voice.
What was the name of John Travolta's crew in "Grease?"
Name two movies where Gene Hackman's character was in the U.S. Armed Forces.
What live-action movie included a computer character titled WOPR?
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.