Thursday, November 15, 2012
© Copyright 2013
Gwinnett Daily Post
NORCROSS -- An accidental electrical fire in a single-wide mobile home caused moderate damage to the room where it started, but no injuries were reported.
Firefighters were dispatched to the 4400 block of Buford Highway in Norcross at about 5:20 p.m. on Thursday, and had the fire under control in about 20 minutes.
Gwinnett Fire Capt. Tommy Rutledge said firefighters removed a dog, who was not injured, from the home, but an adult and several children who live there were not at home during the blaze. The occupants of the home were displaced by the fire, and were assisted by other family members.