So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Kimberly Watson of Auburn.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
• Which actor's character refuses to leave his portion of a tip in "Reservoir Dogs?"
A: Steve Buscemi (Mr. Pink)
• What is the common movie bond shared by Sigourney Weaver, Elizabeth Banks, Joan Allen, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Laura Linney, Blair Brown and Jayne Alexander?
A: All have played the First Lady of the United States
• Regarding the "Q" character in the James Bond movies -- what is "Q" short for?
• Name a movie where Richard Gere played an attorney.
A: "Primal Fear"
• Name a movie where Mick Jagger acted and provided music.
A: "Performance" and "Bent"
Now, for this week's questions:
- Name two movies where Jeff Bridges played a nonfictional character.
- Name the last movie where two men from the same film were both nominated for an Oscar in the Best Lead Actor category.
- What Steven Spielberg film made its world premier on network TV?
- Name the male that has received the most Oscar nominations.
- Name a movie where Julia Roberts' character died.
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.