So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Johnny Robinson of Lawrenceville.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
1. What is the common acting bond shared by Christian Bale, Anthony Hopkins, Kevin Costner, Kevin Spacey, Woody Harrelson Vincent D'Onofrio and Johnny Depp?
A: All of them have played serial killers
2. In what state was "One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest" set?
3. Name the most recent movie where Tom Hanks' character dies on screen.
A: "The Ladykillers"
4. What movie featuring Marilyn Monroe was awarded the most Oscars?
A: "All About Eve"
5. Name the first feature film that starred a member of the Beatles playing the fictional lead character.
A: "How I Won the War" (John Lennon, 1966)
Now, for this week's questions:
1. Name the first person to receive a salary of $20 million to star in a movie and for a bonus point, name the film.
2. Michael Jackson purchased at an auction an Oscar awarded to which movie?
3. Which actor first turned down the role of Han Solo in the "Star Wars" franchise that eventually went to Harrison Ford?
4. Name the last female to win an Oscar for playing a non-fictional character.
5. In what city is the MIB agency located in the "Men in Black" franchise?
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.