Recent police incidents:
• Matthew R.L. Johnson was charged on May 16 with speeding and driving while license was suspended.
• Marco Salazar-Onofre was charged on May 15 with improper stopping on roadway and driving while unlicensed.
• Chaka Yaphet Hunt was charged on May 15 with criminal trespass.
• Joshua Brian Stephens was charged on May 14 with simple battery, having less than an ounce of marijuana, driving while license was suspended/revoked, and was held for another agengy.
• Elizabeth Austin Huseby was charged on May 14 with simple battery and having less than an ounce of marijuana.
• Charlie Brown Jordan was charged on May 13 with open container and disorderly conduct.
• Minne Andelina Beckman was charged on May 13 with disorderly conduct and failure to appear.
• Danny Ray Dalton was charged on May 13 with criminal trespass.
• Gionni Griffin was charged on May 13 with headlight requirement, driving while license suspended and failure to appear.
• Gregory Wayne Ledbetter was charged on May 12 with driving while license was suspended and was held for another agency.
• Alfred Blandino was charged on May 12 with DUI-alcohol and speeding.
• Ray Anthony Klima was charged on May 12 with violation of probation.
• On May 9, Dexter Andres Levy, Anthony Michael Ralston and Christopher Ryan Austin were all charged with theft by shoplifting and minor possession of alcohol. Austin was also charged with driving without a license on person. According to a Suwanee Police Department narrative, the trio allegedly stole two cases of Bud Light Platinum, two cases of Miller Lite and two cases of Smirnoff Ice from a Wal-Mart store.
The citations were issued, the officer wrote, because they made an attempt to obtain alcohol with the intent to provide said alcohol to minors.
• A vehicle was reported stolen on May 9 on Dunsford Circle.
• A warrant was obtained for Malisha Joy Thonglivay on May 5 after she allegedly did not pay for $35.08 worth of gasoline at a location on Satellite Boulevard.
— From staff reports