So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark
Congratulations to last week's winner, Greg Weinstein of Lawrenceville.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
• What sporting event did the Jack Nicholson character insist on watching on TV in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"?
A: The World Series
• The final scene in "Bonnie & Clyde" takes place in what U.S. state?
• Name two non-fictional characters portrayed by George Clooney in feature films.
A: Fred Friendly ("Good Night, and Good Luck") and Billy Tyne ("The Perfect Storm")
• What is the common acting bond shared by Richard Gere, Denzel Washington, Hugh Grant, Tom Hanks, Clive Owen, Brad Pitt and John Malkovich?
A: All starred opposite with Julia Roberts
• In what movie did Gary Oldman portray a drug dealer?
A: "True Romance"
Now, for this week's questions:
In what U.S. state is "The Tree of Life" set?
Name a movie where Charlie Sheen played a professional athlete.
In what movie did Kevin Costner play a Russian spy?
In what movie did Natalie Portman play a stripper?
What actor (a senior citizen at the time) performed one-armed push-ups during his Oscar acceptance speech?
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.