As of Monday, March 5, 2012
© Copyright 2015
Gwinnett Daily Post
LILBURN -- Fire officials said a malfunctioning water heater was to blame in an early morning house fire Monday in the 200 block of Sandra Drive in Lilburn.
At 5:03 a.m., an occupant of the one-story home reported the fire, which was contained to a crawl space and utility room, Eberly said.
The fire caused significant damage to the utility room, an exterior wall and part of the home's floor system, displacing a man and woman living there, Eberly said. No injuries were reported, and the homeowner denied assistance from the American Red Cross.