So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Scott Gingold.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
• What was the first/original/given/Christian name of the Mark Wahlberg character in "Boogie Nights"?
• In "The 40-Year-Old-Virgin," the Steve Carell character, while having his chest waxed, blurts out the name of which singer?
A: Kelly Clarkson
• What song is playing on the boom-box held by the John Cusack character in "Say Anything ..."?
A: "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel
• What is the common movie bond shared by Sean Penn, Denzel Washington, Brad Pitt, Sam Waterston, Greg Kinnear, Ben Affleck, Martin Sheen and Gary Oldman?
A: All of them have played non-fictional characters that were murdered or assassinated
• What is the name of Adam Sandler's production company?
A: Happy Madison
Now, for this week's questions:
What was the shortest movie to win the Oscar for Best Picture?
Who was the last performer to speak in a Stanley Kubrick film?
What song starts at the same time as the closing credits in "GoodFellas"?
Who was the last person born in Georgia to win an Oscar for acting?
What theater hosted the world premiere of "Gone with the Wind"?
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.