Flo Rida, Cee Lo Green and B.o.B. coming to Duluth

DULUTH — Recording artists Flo Rida, Cee Lo Green and B.o.B. are coming to the Arena at Gwinnett Center with special guests Kirko Bangz and Karmin, the Arena announced on Thursday.

The hip-hop concert is slated for July 5 at 7 p.m. and tickets go on sale Friday at 10 a.m. at www.ticketmaster.com. Prices range from $35 to $125.

Rapper Flo Rida is known for songs, “Low” and “Right Round.” Atlanta artist Cee Lo Green is known for being a judge and singing coach on “The Voice,” his alter-ego Gnarls Barkley and being a part of Southern hip-hop group Goodie Mob. B.o.B. aka Bobby Ray hails from Decatur and has several hits, including “Nothin’ on You” and “Airplanes.”

The Arena At Gwinnett Center is located at 6400 Sugarloaf Parkway in Duluth.

— From staff reports

Comments

TOWG 2 years, 1 month ago

Thanks for the warning! I'll be sure to steer clear of the area.

BenDover 2 years, 1 month ago

Now why do we want this kind of show in Gwinnett? Who is in charge of booking at the arena? Hip Hop brings Pop Pop...

OrganicGrl 2 years, 1 month ago

I am definitely not a hip hop fan, but why such negativity about a broad genre. Is it because it is associated with african american people?

dentaldawg83 2 years, 1 month ago

I doubt if the event was gospel oriented, that there would be any negative comments..

dentaldawg83 2 years, 1 month ago

and the attempted forced urbanization of Gwinnett continues, but free country etc and it is only one night

Sandykin 2 years, 1 month ago

I saw the title and my only thought was Flo Rida? That must be a typo. Upon reading the article, it apparently is correct. Who'd of thought Hip Hop could be so cutesy and kitchy.

HigherIntelligenceObviously 2 years, 1 month ago

As someone who both lives and works in the area, I have seen every type of individual attend every type of show, and never once has there been an issue of which your ignorance speaks. So, to the Hillbillies or rather "APPALACHIAN-AMERICANS" who have decided to be so negative, you are embarrassing. Come out with me one night to Wild Bill's Country Bar, and see all of the boot-skootin Bubba's get drunk, and the same "pop-pop" happens there. Grow up!