As of Thursday, June 7, 2012
© Copyright 2015 Gwinnett Daily Post
- Name the first person to receive a salary of $20 million to star in a movie and for a bonus point, name the film.
- Michael Jackson purchased at an auction an Oscar awarded to which movie?
- Which actor first turned down the role of Han Solo in the "Star Wars" franchise that eventually went to Harrison Ford?
- Name the last female to win an Oscar for playing a non-fictional character.
- In what city is the MIB agency located in the "Men in Black" franchise?
- What is the last name of the family that has received the most Oscar nominations?
- "Saving Private Ryan" is set mostly in what country?
- In "The Sandlot," there is a signed baseball shown. Whose signature is on the ball?
- Name the last person nominated for an Oscar for playing a non-fictional U.S. president.
- What is the common acting bond shared by Kenneth Branagh, Alan Cummings, Bill Murray, Christopher Plummer, Jon Voight and Jason Robards?
More like this story
- MOVIE TRIVIA CONTEST -- May 4 ( May 2, 2012 )
- Movie trivia contest — Sept. 14 ( September 13, 2012 )
- Movie Trivia Contest 9/9 ( September 8, 2011 )
- MOVIE TRIVIA CONTEST: Test your film knowledge with movie critic Michael Clark ( March 8, 2012 )
- Movie trivia contest 4/6 ( April 5, 2012 )