Click to search for more incident reports from Suwanee and the rest of Gwinnett County.
• A neighbor’s complaint about loud music at a Suwanee home led to 15 alcohol-related arrests at a party on Memorial Day.
Suwanee police responded to a home in the 3400 block of Ashley Park Drive about 1 a.m. Monday. An officer noted about 20 people in the backyard, which was littered with plastic cups and beer cans. When the officer asked who was of legal drinking age, most said they weren’t, according to a police report.
The report states that all party-goers were at least 17 years old.
One teen told police the home belonged to his parents, who were upstairs sleeping, and that the alcohol was left over from one of their parties. Each teen submitted a breath sample, which proved some were being truthful who said they hadn’t been drinking. Those teens were released.
Thirteen other teens were cited for underage drinking and arrested alongside the homeowners, Ivan Romero-Pereira and his wife Nohora Ternera-Gonzalez, who were charged with contributing to the delinquency of minors.
• Nohora J. Ternera-Gonzalez was charged on May 28 with furnishing alcoholic beverages to someone under 21.
• Ivan D. Romero-Periera was charged on May 28 with furnishing alcohol to a minor.
• Ivan E. Romero-Ternera was charged on May 28 with underage possession of alcohol.
• Donna Coffman McBee was charged on May 27 with battery.
• Edwin Todd Stein was charged on May 27 with failure to obey traffic control and driving while license was suspended.
• Dayna Susan Neal was charged on May 26 with failure to stop and render aid.
• Mark Joseph Piurowski was charged on May 26 with disorderly conduct.
• Julie Ann Sanders was charged on May 26 with disorderly conduct.
• Bernardino Ottoniel Gonzalez-Mendoza was charged on May 25 with driving while unlicensed.
• Renwick Braley Ivey was charged on May 25 with violation of the Georgia Controlled Substances Act Schedule I and IV, and violation of drug related objects.
• Bryan Renee Ospina was charged on May 25 with driving an unsafe vehicle, laying drags and reckless driving.
• Douglas Nolan Wardy was charged on May 25 with an expired tag and driving while license was suspended.
• Corey Michael Wyatt was charged on May 25 with violation of the Georgia Controlled Substances Act Schedule I, and possession of drug-related objects.
• Eight video games were reported stolen from a WalMart on Lawrenceville-Suwanee Road. The merchandise was valued at $159.54. The incident was related to a similar one where 13 video games were stolen from the WalMart. Those items were valued at $254.52.
• Three diamond rings were reported stolen on May 25 from an apartment on McGinnis Ferry Road. There were valued at $7,700.
• Catalytic converters were stolen on May 24 from three vehicles at a business on Lawrenceville-Suwanee Road.
• A theft of a vehicle at Shadowbrook Baptist Church was reported on May 24. Among the items stolen were a black purse, brown wallet, driver’s license, security card and several credit cards.
— From staff reports