So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Woody Greene of Columbus.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
• W.C. Fields turned down the title role in what very famous movie?
A: "The Wizard of Oz"
• What two real-life brothers had significant speaking roles in "Caddyshack"?
A: Bill and Brian Doyle-Murray
• What 2000 movie -- featuring mostly puppets -- was originally rated NC-17 before being cut multiple times and eventually receiving an "R" rating?
A: "Team America: World Police"
• Which well-known liberal-leaning performers' mother recently received heavy media attention for her conservative-leaning political comments?
A: Brad Pitt
• What live-action movie franchise has had the most installments (this includes reboots)?
A: "Hopalong Cassidy" -- with 66 feature installments made from 1935 to 1948
Now, for this week's questions:
In the first series of "Spider-Man" movies (starring Tobey Maguire), Peter Parker worked part time at a newspaper as what?
Name a movie where Meryl Streep's character was murdered.
Name the first movie to receive a "PG-13" rating.
In the "where are they now" segment at the end of "Animal House," what title/job did the John Belushi character eventually attain?
What sport (please be as specific as possible) was featured prominently in "A River Runs Through It"?
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to email@example.com. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.