So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Johnny Robinson of Lawrenceville.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
• Name two movies in which Al Pacino played a law enforcement officer.
A: Answers included: "Serpico," "Cruising," "Heat," "Sea of Love," "The Son of No One" and "Righteous Kill."
• What is the common acting bond shared by David Thewlis, Harvey Keitel, Ian McShane, David McCallum and Rip Torn?
A: All played Judas Iscariot
• What artist (painter) did Colin Firth portray in a film?
A: Johannes Vermeer in "Girl with a Pearl Earring"
• Ronald Reagan appeared in a movie in which his character was nicknamed "The Gipper." What college did that character attend?
A: Notre Dame
• In what US state did the Matt Damon character in "Saving Private Ryan" live?
Now, for this week's questions:
What is the common bond shared by the films: "The Bucket List," "Finding Forrester," "Charlie's Angels," "Jane Austen's Mafia," "Short Cuts" and "White Men Can't Jump"?
What two NFL teams played in the Super Bowl depicted in "Heaven Can Wait" (1978)?
Who is the youngest person to win a Best Lead Actress Oscar?
Who was the last person to win an Oscar, a Tony, a Grammy and an Emmy award?
What performers' character appears on the "AFI 100 Best Heroes & Villains" list as both a hero and a villain?
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line.