As of Friday, January 6, 2012
© Copyright 2013 Gwinnett Daily Post
- Name a non-fictional character played by Dennis Quaid.
- In what country was "The Sound of Music" set?
- During what holiday did "Die Hard" take place?
- Name a movie where Natalie Wood played a Native American.
- What was the first movie to win more than 10 Oscars?
- Name two movies where Al Pacino played a law enforcement officer.
- What is the common acting bond shared by David Thewlis, Harvey Keitel, Ian McShane, David McCallum and Rip Torn?
- What artist (painter) did Colin Firth portray in a film?
- Ronald Reagan appeared in a movie where is his character was nicknamed "The Gipper." What college did that character attend?
- In what US state did the Matt Damon character in "Saving Private Ryan" live?
More like this story
- MOVIE TRIVIA CONTEST: Test your film knowledge with Michael Clark ( November 10, 2011 )
- MOVIE TRIVIA CONTEST: Test your film knowledge with movie critic Michael Clark ( December 15, 2011 )
- Movie trivia contest 3/2 ( March 2, 2012 )
- Movie trivia contest — Sept. 14 ( September 13, 2012 )
- Movie Trivia - June 8 ( June 7, 2012 )