As of Thursday, February 9, 2012
© Copyright 2014
Gwinnett Daily Post
So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Diane Thiele of Roswell.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
- In what country did Stanley Kubrick shoot most of his films?
- What two Oscar-nominated actors provided voice-only performances in "Inglourious Basterds?"
A: Harvey Kietel and Samuel L. Jackson
- Which credited performer had the most audible dialogue in the largely silent "The Artist"?
A: John Goodman
- What is the common acting bond shared by: Halle Berry, Eva Green, Jane Seymour, Famke Janssen, Ursula Andress, Olga Kurylenko, Kim Basinger and Teri Hatcher?
A: All played Bond girls
- What event led to the delayed theatrical releases of the original version of "The Manchurian Candidate" and "Dr. Strangelove?"
A: The JFK assassination
Now, for this week's questions:
Name two movies where Robin Williams played a non-fictional character.
What brand of underwear did Michael J. Fox's character wear in "Back to the Future?"
What is the common acting bond shared by: Benicio del Toro, Jack Nicholson, Susan Blakely, Michael Landon, Jason Bateman and Rutger Hauer?
Name three people who appeared in "GoodFellas" and were regular cast members on "The Sopranos."
Name a movie where the entire cast received Oscar nominations.
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.