As of Thursday, December 27, 2012
© Copyright 2013 Gwinnett Daily Post
- What was the original working title of "The Godfather III"?
- "Animal House" was mostly filmed but not set in which U.S. state?
- The character played by Kevin Costner in "JFK" was a district attorney from what U.S. city?
- Which character was the last to die in "Saving Private Ryan"?
- What was the last year that a major Academy Award resulted in a tie?
- What are the three "band" colors for movie trailers?
- What was under glass until the glass was broken and the item was removed by the Danny DeVito character in "War of the Roses"?
- In "Hitch," the Will Smith and Eva Mendes characters had a date that ended at what iconic New York landmark?
- The girl group in "Dreamgirls" was based on what non-fictional '60s girl group?
- Who was the last person to receive an Oscar nomination for playing a non-fictional actor or actress?
More like this story
- Movie trivia contest 4/6 ( April 5, 2012 )
- MOVIE TRIVIA CONTEST: Test your film knowledge with movie critic Michael Clark ( February 16, 2012 )
- Movie trivia contest -- Jan. 4 ( January 3, 2013 )
- Movie trivia contest — Sept. 14 ( September 13, 2012 )
- Movie trivia contest 3/2 ( March 2, 2012 )