So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Brian Stump of Atoka, Tenn.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
• What is the common acting bond shared by Denzel Washington, Robert de Niro, Will Smith, Russell Crowe, Paul Newman, Jon Favreau, Treat Williams and Mark Wahlberg?
A: All played non-fictional professional boxers
• What was the only line of audible dialogue in "The Artist?"
A: "OK -- camera! Sound! Rolling and action!"
• Name the last movie to be No. 1 at the U.S. box office four weeks in a row.
A: "The Hunger Games"
• In what movie did Jack Warden play twin brothers?
A: "Used Cars"
• Name someone who received five Oscar nominations in a single year.
A: Francis Ford Coppola (1974) and Walt Disney (1939)
Now, for this week's questions:
- What was the original working title of "The Godfather III"?
- "Animal House" was mostly filmed but not set in which U.S. state?
- The character played by Kevin Costner in "JFK" was a district attorney from what U.S. city?
- Which character was the last to die in "Saving Private Ryan?"
- What was the last year that a major Academy Award resulted in a tie?
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.