So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Joan McLaughlin of Suwanee.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
Name a "Toy Story" franchise character that made a cameo appearance in "Monsters, Inc."
Baseball player "Shoeless" Joe Jackson was a character in what two films that were released in consecutive years?
A: "Eight Men Out" and "Field of Dreams"
The recently released Led Zeppelin movie "Celebration Day" was a filmed 2007 concert that was part of a tribute to what person?
A: Ahmet Ertegun, the founder of Atlantic Records
he lead character in the 1979 movie "Breaking Away" immersed himself in the culture of which European country?
Name the last person to receive an Oscar nomination for playing a non-fictional U.S. president.
A: Frank Langella in "Frost/Nixon"
Now, for this week's questions:
- What is the common acting bond shared by Denzel Washington, Robert de Niro, Will Smith, Russell Crowe, Paul Newman, Jon Favreau, Treat Williams and Mark Wahlberg?
- What was the only line of audible dialogue in "The Artist?"
- Name the last movie to be No. 1 at the U.S. box office four weeks in a row.
- In what movie did Jack Warden play twin brothers?
- Name someone who received five Oscar nominations in a single year.
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to email@example.com. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.