So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Barbara Perkins of Duluth.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
• Name two movies where George Clooney's character played a convicted felon.
A: "Out of Sight," the "Oceans Eleven" franchise and "O Brother, Where Art Thou?"
• Name an animated movie where Sean Connery provided his voice.
A: "DragonHeart" and "Sir Billi"
• What was the name of John Travolta's crew in "Grease?"
A: The T-Birds
• Name two movies where Gene Hackman's character was in the U.S. Armed Forces.
A: "Crimson Tide," "The Package," "Geronimo: An American Legend," "Bat*21," "Uncommon Valor," "March or Die," "A Bridge Too Far" and "First to Fight"
• What live-action movie included a computer character titled WOPR?
Now, for this week's questions:
- Name a "Toy Story" franchise character that made a cameo appearance in "Monsters, Inc."
- Baseball player "Shoeless" Joe Jackson was a character in what two films that were released in consecutive years?
- The recently released Led Zeppelin movie "Celebration Day" was a filmed 2007 concert that was part of a tribute to what person?
- The lead character in the 1979 movie "Breaking Away" immersed himself in the culture of which European country?
- Name the last person to receive an Oscar nomination for playing a non-fictional U.S. president.
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to email@example.com. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.