So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Mark Weinstein of Lawrenceville.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
• Name the last person to win an Oscar for acting in a role where they didn't speak English.
A: Marion Cotillard as Edith Piaf in "La Vie en Rose"
• Name the movie soundtrack album that contained the most Top 40 singles.
A: "American Graffiti" with over three dozen Top 40 singles
• A scene from which Oscar-nominated 1996 film was set and filmed at the Gwinnett County Courthouse?
A: "The People vs. Larry Flynt"
• The famous car chase scene in "Bullitt" took place in what city?
A: San Francisco
• Name three movies where Russell Crowe played a non-fictional character.
A: "A Beautiful Mind," "Cinderella Man," "The Insider" and "American Gangster"
Now, for this week's questions:
- What 2012 found-footage movie was filmed in part with multiple smart phones?
- Name the last movie to win the Best Picture Oscar that was at some point set during the Civil War.
- Name three movies where Nicole Kidman's character dies.
- Name that last person to win an Oscar and a Grammy in the same year.
- In what movie did Brad Pitt play a live-action character and voice an animated version of the same character?
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.