So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Victoria Dixon of Lawrenceville.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
1) What is common bond shard by the movies: "Driving Miss Daisy," "Fled," "Beauty Shop," "Sharky's Machine," "Zombieland," "Life as We Know It," "Contagion" and "The Change Up"?
A: All were set in Atlanta
2) What movie studio -- only in business between 1990 and 2000 -- shared its name with a month of the year?
A: October Films
3) In what X-rated film did Helen Mirren appear?
4) Name a Shakespeare play that was adapted into a movie with a different title while also being set in a modern day high school.
A:"The Taming of the Shrew" ("10 Things I Hate About You") and "Othello" ("O")
5) Name the last minor (someone under the age of 18 at the time) to be nominated for an acting Oscar in a lead category.
A: Keisha Castle-Hughes for "Whale Rider"
Now, for this week's questions:
Name the last person to win an Oscar for acting in a role in which they didn't speak English.
Name the movie soundtrack album that contained the most top singles.
A scene from which Oscar-nominated 1996 film was set and filmed at the Gwinnett County Courthouse?
The famous car chase scene in "Bullitt" took place in what city?
Name three movies in which Russell Crowe played a nonfictional character.
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.