As of Friday, April 20, 2012
© Copyright 2014 Gwinnett Daily Post
- In what U.S. state was "The Blind Side" set?
- Name two non-sequel movies where George Clooney's character was a convicted felon.
- What person has won the most Oscars for their work on Martin Scorsese films?
- In what movie did Marlon Brando parody his character from "The Godfather"?
- Name the colors that were used as alias names in "Reservoir Dogs."
- What book did the Tom Hanks character carry in his suitcase in "Forrest Gump?"
- What sport did the employees of the convenience/video store in "Clerks" play on the roof?
- What 2001 film had the soundtrack comprised entirely of Beatles cover songs?
- What was the preferred drink of the Jeff Bridges character in "The Big Lebowski"?
- What is the common movie bond shared by: Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, Elton John, Phil Collins, Annie Lennox, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Barbra Streisand and Eminem?
More like this story
- Movie Trivia Contest 1/6 ( January 5, 2012 )
- MOVIE TRIVIA CONTEST: Test your film knowledge with movie critic Michael Clark ( December 15, 2011 )
- Movie trivia contest — Sept. 14 ( September 13, 2012 )
- Movie Trivia - June 8 ( June 7, 2012 )
- MOVIE TRIVIA CONTEST -- May 4 ( May 2, 2012 )