As of Thursday, April 5, 2012
© Copyright 2013 Gwinnett Daily Post
- In what U.S. state is "The Tree of Life" set?
- Name a movie where Charlie Sheen played a professional athlete.
- In what movie did Kevin Costner play a Russian spy?
- In what movie did Natalie Portman play a stripper?
- What actor (a senior citizen at the time) performed one-armed push-ups during his Oscar acceptance speech?
- What non-fictional person -- a former professional athlete -- is mentioned by name in the last scene in "Men in Black?"
- Name a movie that had a bigger opening weekend at the box office than "The Hunger Games."
- In what live-action movie did Jeff Bridges play a non-human character?
- Which non-fictional actor did the Edward Norton character want to fight in "Fight Club?"
- What was the first concert film to win an Oscar?
More like this story
- Movie trivia contest — Sept. 14 ( September 13, 2012 )
- MOVIE TRIVIA CONTEST: Test your film knowledge with movie critic Michael Clark ( February 16, 2012 )
- Movie trivia contest -- Aug. 31 ( August 30, 2012 )
- Movie trivia contest: Dec. 28 ( December 27, 2012 )
- Movie Trivia Contest 9/9 ( September 8, 2011 )