So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Bonnie Horner of Atlanta.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
1. For what two Rock and Roll Hall of Fame groups did Martin Scorsese direct concert films?
A:The Band and the Rolling Stones
2. Name two women who played the lead female character more than once in Alfred Hitchcock movies released after 1950.
A: Grace Kelly and Tippi Hedren
3. Name a fictional live action movie where Topher Grace appeared as himself.
A: "Ocean's Eleven" and "Ocean's Twelve"
4. What singer/musician played a police detective in "The Player?"
5. In what year does "The Godfather II" end?
Now, for this week's questions:
1. What is the common professional bond shared by Keri Russell, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Annette Funicello and Ryan Gosling?
2. In what movie did Ben Kingsley play the President of the United States?
3. Name a person who was cast in three consecutive Coen brothers movies.
4. Name an actress who appeared in more than one film as Tom Hanks' love interest.
5. Name a non-fictional character played by John Wayne.
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.