So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Tashiun Wilson.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
1. What non-fictional, still-living character did Michael Sheen play in different films?
A: Tony Blair ("The Queen," "The Special Relationship")
2. What NFL team did James Caan's character play for in a movie from the '70s?
A: Chicago Bears ("Brian's Song")
3. In what movie did Clint Eastwood play a Civil War soldier?
A: "The Beguiled"
4. Name the last person to win an Oscar for playing a professional boxer.
A: Christian Bale in "The Fighter"
5. Who was the last person to win the Oscar for Best Director for a film that didn't also win Best Picture?
A: Ang Lee for "Brokeback Mountain"
Now, for this week's questions:
1. For what two Rock and Roll Hall of Fame groups did Martin Scorsese direct concert films?
2. Name two women who played the lead female character more than once in Alfred Hitchcock movies released after 1950.
3. Name a fictional live action movie where Topher Grace appeared as himself.
4. What singer/musician played a police detective in "The Player?"
5. In what year does "The Godfather II" end?
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to email@example.com. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.