So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Steve Mattingly of Atlanta.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
1. What pair of non-fictional siblings did Martin Sheen play in separate films?
A: John and Robert Kennedy
2. What coffee house chain is mentioned by name in "Fight Club"?
3. Name the last movie to win the Best Picture Oscar that was set and filmed in Atlanta.
A: "Driving Miss Daisy"
4. Name a movie that featured Hugh Laurie acting opposite a computer-generated animal.
A: "Stuart Little"
5. Name the last live-action movie where Tom Hanks played a non-fictional character.
A: "Charlie Wilson's War"
Now, for this week's questions:
1. What non-fictional, still-living character did Michael Sheen play in different films?
2. What NFL team did James Caan's character play for in a movie from the '70s?
3. In what movie did Clint Eastwood play a Civil War soldier?
4. Name the last person to win an Oscar for playing a professional boxer.
5. Who was the last person to win the Oscar for Best Director for a film that didn't also win Best Picture?
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to email@example.com. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.