As of Thursday, September 1, 2011
© Copyright 2015
Gwinnett Daily Post
So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Sylvie Reichard of Silver Spring, Md.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
- Name two remake movies starring Warren Beatty.
A: "Heaven Can Wait" and "Love Affair"
- What alcoholic beverage does Eddie Murphy order in a bar in an early scene in "48 Hours?"
- Who was the last person to co-star in non-James Bond movies with at least two men who have played James Bond?
A: Harrison Ford
- Who was the last person to win an Oscar for Best Director for their first feature film?
A: Sam Mendes for "American Beauty"
- What was the cost of the milkshake ordered by Uma Thurman's character in "Pulp Fiction?"
Now, for this week's questions:
- Who was the last female to win Oscars in different categories?
- In what state does "Forrest Gump" open?
- What is the highest grossing Disney-produced movie of all-time?
- Name the last person to win an Oscar for playing a doctor of medicine.
- Name a movie where John and Joan Cusack played on-screen siblings.
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to email@example.com. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.