So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Joey Baker of Lawrenceville.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
• In what two states were the two "Footloose" movies set?
A: Oklahoma and Georgia
• What is the common acting bond shared by Peter Sellers, Henry Fonda, Michael Douglas, John Ritter, Morgan Freeman, Harrison Ford, Gene Hackman and Kevin Kline?
A: All have played fictional U.S. presidents.
• In what movie did Ringo Starr play a character named Frank Zappa?
A: "200 Motels"
• What color was the diamond worn by the Kate Winslet character in "Titanic"?
• What was the breed of dog in "My Dog Skip"?
A: Jack Russell terrier
Now, for this week's questions:
• Name a non-fictional character played by David Bowie in a live-action film.
• What hall-of-fame football coach was a character in "Forrest Gump"?
• In what two cities did the movie "Go" take place?
• In what movie did Nicole Kidman portray a prostitute?
• In what "Star Trek" movie does the James T. Kirk character die?
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to email@example.com. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.