As of Thursday, October 20, 2011
© Copyright 2014 Gwinnett Daily Post
- Who has starred opposite Michelle Pfeiffer, Nicole Kidman, Julia Roberts, Cate Blanchett, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Holly Hunter?
A: George Clooney
- In what state does the movie "Kalifornia" begin?
- What is the common bond shared by the movies: "Road to Perdition," "From Hell," "300," "Sin City," "American Splendor," " V For Vendetta" and "A History of Violence"?
A: All were based on graphic novels
- Name a movie to win the Oscar for Best Animated Picture that wasn't rated "G."
A: "Spirited Away"
- What female was nominated for the most acting Oscars without ever winning one?
A: Deborah Kerr
- In what two states were the two "Footloose" movies set?
- What is the common acting bond shared by Peter Sellers, Henry Fonda, Michael Douglas, John Ritter, Morgan Freeman, Harrison Ford, Gene Hackman and Kevin Kline?
- In what movie did Ringo Starr play a character named Frank Zappa?
- What color was the diamond worn by the Kate Winslet character in "Titanic"?
- What was the breed of dog in "My Dog Skip"?
More like this story
- MOVIE TRIVIA CONTEST: Test your film knowledge with Michael Clark ( October 13, 2011 )
- MOVIE TRIVIA CONTEST: Test your film knowledge with movie critic Michael Clark ( December 15, 2011 )
- Movie trivia contest — Sept. 14 ( September 13, 2012 )
- Movie trivia contest 4/6 ( April 5, 2012 )
- Movie trivia contest 3/2 ( March 2, 2012 )