As of Thursday, October 20, 2011
© Copyright 2014 Gwinnett Daily Post
- Name two movies that featured both former off-screen partners Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins.
A: "Bull Durham" and "The Player"
- What is the title of the oldest film that is currently included on the list of the Top 10 highest grossing movies of all time.
- For what movie did Angelina Jolie receive an Oscar nomination for playing a non-fictional character?
- What feature film has been remade the most times?
A: "Romeo & Juliet"
- What is the common acting bond shared by: Kelly Ripa, Melissa Leo, Christian Slater, Amanda Seyfried, Lauren Holly, Josh Duhamel and Sarah Michelle Gellar?
A: All began their careers as cast members on "All My Children."
- Who has starred opposite Michelle Pfeiffer, Nicole Kidman, Julia Roberts, Cate Blanchett, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Holly Hunter?
- In what state does the movie "Kalifornia" begin?
- What is the common bond shared by the movies: "Road to Perdition," "From Hell," "300," "Sin City," "American Splendor," " V For Vendetta" and "A History of Violence"?
- Name a movie to win the Oscar for Best Animated Picture that wasn't rated "G."
- What female was nominated for the most acting Oscars without ever winning one?
More like this story
- Movie Trivia Contest 10/21 ( October 20, 2011 )
- Movie trivia contest ( October 6, 2011 )
- MOVIE TRIVIA CONTEST: Test your film knowledge with movie critic Michael Clark ( December 15, 2011 )
- Movie trivia contest — Sept. 14 ( September 13, 2012 )
- Movie Trivia Contest 1/6 ( January 5, 2012 )