Thursday, May 12, 2011
© Copyright 2015 Gwinnett Daily Post
Rey's Cuban Cafe
- Atmosphere: If you're in the mood for genuine Cuban food and not concerned with plush surroundings, check out Rey's Cuban Cafe in Loganville.
- Menu: The varied menu features reasonably-priced Cuban sandwiches and platters, with the most expensive item on the menu costing $9.99. Daily specials are offered to patrons, but according to Tomol, if there's something you want that isn't offered on a certain day, just ask. If the ingredients are on hand, you just might be in luck. Sandwiches and combos are offered every day.
- Things you might not know: Martinez is one of Loganville's newest city councilmen. He is still active in the Naval reserve and recently returned home from three weeks of duty.
More like this story
- Elections 2013: What's on the ballot for local races ( October 31, 2013 )
- THE DISH: Opa! Gyros & Kabob ( July 7, 2011 )
- Palomilla's Cuban Grill House ( July 27, 2007 )
- County and City Election Results ( November 5, 2013 )
- THE DISH: La Provence Bakery and Cafe ( November 12, 2009 )