Wednesday, March 9, 2011
© Copyright 2014
Gwinnett Daily Post
LAWRENCEVILLE — The National Commercial Auctioneers announced Wednesday the auction of 13 bank-owned properties in the greater Atlanta area, including five in Gwinnett.
Live auctions are scheduled for 7 p.m. March 22 in the ballroom of the Atlanta Marriott Norcross, 475 Technology Parkway, for the following sites:
• 1.28 acres of vacant land located behind a main building at 3130 Sugarloaf Parkway in Lawrenceville
• 1 acre of vacant commercial land located on the southeast side of 2425 W. Park Place Blvd. in Stone Mountain
• 15,647-square-foot retail/office center located on 1.39 acres at 5390 Peachtree Industrial Blvd. in Norcross
• Two 1,400-square-foot retail condominium units located in a 179,012-square-foot building at 302 Satellite Blvd. in Suwanee
• 18,200-square-foot strip retail center situated on 3.4 acres at 3130 Sugarloaf Parkway in Lawrenceville
For detailed information about the properties, including inspection dates, visit www.natcomauctions.com.