Special Photo. Uma Thurman orders a hambuger (specifically a Derwood Kirby Burger) in the "Jack Rabbit Slim" scene in "Pulp Fiction."
So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Diane Thiele of Roswell.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
1. What is the common movie bond shared by Elvis Presley, Jim Morrison, Doc Holliday, John Holmes and Billy the Kid?
A: All were played in movies by Val Kilmer
2. Name the last female performer to be nominated for an Oscar for her work in a comedy.
A: Annette Bening in "The Kids are Alright"
3. The song "When You Wish upon a Star" originally appeared in what film?
4. What entree does the Uma Thurman character order in the "Jack Rabbit Slim" scene in "Pulp Fiction?"
A: Hamburger (specifically a Derwood Kirby Burger)
5. What was the make and model of the car Steve McQueen drove most of the time in "Bullitt?"
A: Ford Mustang
Now, for this week's questions:
1. Name a male performer to win three or more acting Oscars in the same nominating category (lead or supporting, but not both).
2. Name two remakes to win the Oscar for Best Picture.
3. Which Beatles movie was partially filmed in the U.S.?
4. Which of the five lead characters in "The Usual Suspects" died first?
5. What Oscar-winning non-fiction movie was written by Francis Ford Coppola?
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.