Adam Sandler plays a hockey-player-turned-golfer in "Happy Gimore."
Congratulations to last week's winner, Carrie Mitchell of Buford.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
1. What medicine/drug was Bradley Cooper's character's dinner beverage spiked with in "Wedding Crashers?"
A: Eye drops
2. What is the common acting bond shared by Julia Roberts, Mira Sorvino, Elisabeth Shue, Jane Fonda, Shirley Jones, Kim Basinger, Jodie Foster and Shirley MacLaine?
A: All received Oscar nominations for playing prostitutes
3. What was the sandwich Jack Nicholson's character was trying not to order in the diner scene in "Five Easy Pieces?"
A: Chicken salad
4. What ancient British landmark is referenced to multiple times in "This is Spinal Tap?"
5. Name a sport Adam Sandler's character plays in "Happy Gilmore."
A: Golf or hockey
Now, for this week's questions:
1. What is the common movie bond shared by Elvis Presley, Jim Morrison, Doc Holliday, John Holmes and Billy the Kid?
2. Name the last female performer to be nominated for an Oscar for her work in a comedy.
3. The song "When You Wish upon a Star" originally appeared in what film?
4. What entree does the Uma Thurman character order in the "Jack Rabbit Slim" scene in "Pulp Fiction?"
5. What was the make and model of the car Steve McQueen drove most of the time in "Bullitt?"
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.