Photo by Brian Giandelone
Congratulations to last week's winner, Allen Hercules of Lawrenceville.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
1. In what state was Dr. Hannibal Lecter licensed to practice medicine?
2. Name two of the three states in which "Thelma & Louise" was set.
A: Arkansas, Oklahoma and Colorado
3. Burt Reynolds attended what college on a scholarship for what sport?
A: Florida State for football
4. What non-fictional, post-Civil War event is part of the plot in "Little Big Man?"
A: The Battle of Little Big Horn, aka, Custer's Last Stand
5. In what movie did Kirsten Dunst play a professional athlete?
Now, for this week's questions:
1. What Best Picture winner was also the first movie to use a Steadicam during filming?
2. Name a David Mamet play to be adapted into an Oscar-nominated film.
3. What was the civilian occupation of the Tom Hanks character in "Saving Private Ryan?"
4. What '90s blockbuster was filmed on location at Alcatraz prison?
5. Who was the world's highest-paid actress in 2010?
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.