So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.Congratulations to last week's winner, Phil Krajec of Lawrenceville.Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
1. Name a movie where three people were nominated for acting Oscars in the same category.
A: "On the Waterfront," "The Godfather" and "The Godfather II," all in the Best Supporting Actor category
2. Name three movie franchises that have surpassed $1 billion in worldwide box-office each.
A: "The Lord of the Rings," "Star Trek," "Star Wars," "Harry Potter," "Twilight," "James Bond," "Batman," "Shrek," "Pirates of the Caribbean," "Spider-man," "Transformers"
3. Name an actor who has received acting Oscar nominations for playing multiple U.S. presidents.
A: Anthony Hopkins John Quincy Adams and Richard Nixon
4. In which city does the Hitler character die in "Inglourious Basterds?"
5. "$3,000" was the original title of what Oscar-nominated film?
A: "Pretty Woman"
Now, for this week's questions:
1. Name two people who have won an Oscar and have also been inducted into both the Rock 'n' Roll and Songwriters Halls of Fame?
2. Name the last movie to win the Oscar for Best original screenplay that was written by more than one person.
3. Name the song sung by the Eddie Murphy character while in his jail cell near the beginning of "48 Hrs."
4. What is the number combination for the lock on the briefcase in "Pulp Fiction?"
5. In what state is "One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest" set?
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.