So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.Congratulations to last week's winner, Carrie Sagel Burns of Atlanta.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
1. Name the last person to win an Oscar for acting whose award was accepted by a family member.
A: Heath Ledger
2. What is the common bond shared by the films "Giant," "No Country For Old Men," "There Will Be Blood," "Fandango" and "Flesh and Bone"?
A: All were shot in Marfa, Texas
3. In which two states was "Being John Malkovich" set?
A: New York and New Jersey
4. Name a character/toy that made their debut in "Toy Story 2" while in their original factory packaging.
5. Name a movie directed by Ron Howard that was originally a TV series or later adapted into one.
A: Answers included: "Parenthood" and "Gung Ho"
Now, for this week's questions:
1. Name two remake movies starring Warren Beatty.
2. What alcoholic beverage does Eddie Murphy order in a bar in an early scene in "48 Hours?"
3. Who was the last person to co-star in non-James Bond movies with at least two men who have played James Bond?
4. Who was the last person to win an Oscar for Best Director for their first feature film?
5. What was the cost of the milkshake ordered by Uma Thurman's character in "Pulp Fiction?"
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more.
The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please e-mail your answers, along with your name to email@example.com. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.