Friday, August 19, 2011
© Copyright 2015
Gwinnett Daily Post
So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Ryan Lerman of Coral Springs, Fla.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
- What 2011 movie has scenes filmed at the Georgia Aquarium?
A: "The Change-Up"
- In what country does the final scene in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid" take place?
- In what movie does Julia Roberts' character sing the Prince song "Kiss?"
A: "Pretty Woman"
- "The Shawshank Redemption" was set in Maine. In what state was it filmed?
- Which film reunited the four principal performers from "A Fish Called Wanda?"
A: "Fierce Creatures"
Now, for this week's questions:
Name the last person to win an Oscar for acting whose award was accepted by a family member.
What is the common bond shared by the films "Giant," "No Country For Old Men," "There Will Be Blood," "Fandango" and "Flash and Bone"?
In which two states was "Being John Malkovich" set?
Name a character/toy that made its debut in "Toy Story 2" while in its original factory packaging.
Name a movie directed by Ron Howard that was originally a TV series or later adapted into one.
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more.
The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section.