Special Photo. The Statue of Liberty appears in the first "Planet of the Apes" movie.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Natasha LeBlanc of Atlanta.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
While in office as president, Jimmy Carter was depicted as a character in what fictional live-action film?
A: "Black Sunday"
2. A role originally offered to Ray Liotta in what movie was eventually played by Mark Wahlberg?
A: "The Departed"
3. During the scene in a car trunk with Jennifer Lopez in "Out of Sight," George Clooney's character misquotes what classic film?
4. What non-fictional US landmark appears in the first "Planet of the Apes" movie?
A: The Statue of Liberty
5. Name a Steven Spielberg movie that is set fully or in part in Florida.
A: "Catch Me if You Can"
Now, for this week's questions:
1. What 2011 movie has scenes filmed at the Georgia Aquarium?
2. In what country does the final scene in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid" take place?
3. In what movie does Julia Roberts' character sing the Prince song "Kiss?"
4. "The Shawshank Redemption" was set in Maine. In what state was it filmed?
5. Which film reunited the four principal performers from "A Fish Called Wanda?"
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more.
The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section.
Please email your answers, along with your name to email@example.com. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.