NOTICE OF ANNUAL
MEMBERSHIP MEETING AND ELECTIONS
NGBSA will hold its Annual Membership Meeting and Executive Board Elections on Thursday, May 19th, from 6 to 8 pm at the George Pierce Park Community Center, 55 Buford Hwy, NE Suwanee, GA 30024.
All NGBSA members in good standing are invited to attend and vote. For more information go to www.ngbsa.org.
Pursuant to the City of Buford Alcoholic Beverage Ordinance of 1995, please be advised that Olin J Raynor has applied for a license to sell beer and wine by the drink at OJs Place Tex Mex Grill, located at 2475 S. Waterworks Road, Buford, GA 30518. The City of Buford shall take public comments on such application until April 28, 2011, at which time the City Manager will determine whether to issue the requested license.
This 21st day of April 2011.
City of Buford, Ga
A Ga. Municipal Corp.
NOTICE OF LOCATION
AND DESIGN APPROVAL
P.I. NUMBER 0009071
Notice is hereby given in compliance with Georgia Code 22-2-109 that the Georgia Department of Transportation has approved the Location and Design of this project.
The date of the location approval was May 7, 2010.
This is a federal Transportation Enhancement (TE) project in Land Lots 135 & 136, District 5, City of Grayson, Gwinnett County Georgia. The Pine Grove/Rosebud/SR 20/SR 84 Improvements consist of improvements to two project areas: PROJECT AREA #1
1. Install hardscape and landscaping improvements on the northwestern and southeastern quadrants of the intersection of SR 20 (Grayson Highway) and Rosebud Road. Improvements to include: landscaping, a decorative wall, paver sidewalks and a clock on the southwestern quadrant and landscaping on the northwestern quadrant.
2. Install pedestrian street light poles, together with conduit, and cable along the eastern and western rights-of-way of SR 20 from Rosebud Road to SR 84 (approximately 1,683 lf). Poles will be set back a minimum of seven (7) feet from the back of curb and the poles will have a breakaway base design. Grayson Highway/SR20 posted speed limit is 45 mph.
3. Install pedestrian street light poles, together with conduit and cable along Rosebud Road from SR 20 to SR 84 (approximately 1,762 lf). Poles will be set back a minimum of 7 feet from the back of curb and the poles will have a breakaway base design. Rosebud Road posted speed limit is 35 mph.
4. Install decorative benches at certain locations along Rosebud Road from SR 20 to SR 84 (approximately 345 lf). The benches will be set on a concrete pad with one end wheelchair accessible.
5. Install concrete sidewalk (approximately 80 lf) and knee wall (approximately 65 lf) to fill in the existing gap in sidewalk along Rosebud Road between two commercial driveways near the SR 20 intersection.
6. Install decorative benches SR 84 between SR 20 and Rosebud Road (approximately 234 lf). The benches will be set on a concrete pad with one end wheelchair accessible. SR 84 posted speed limit is 35 mph.
PROJECT AREA #2
1. Install 24 curb and gutter from the current end of the curb at the Pine Grove Village subdivision entrance to its intersection with Rosebud Road (approximately 550 lf). Existing roadway width of Pine Grove Avenue varies from 19.6 to 18 feet wide, with the majority of the roadway width for the length of the improvements being 19.4 feet wide. Pine Grove Avenue posted speed limit is 25 mph.
2. Install two (2) residential concrete driveway aprons along Pine Grove Avenue.
3. Install a five foot wide concrete sidewalk and a two foot grass strip along Pine Grove Avenue from the current end of the existing sidewalk at the Pine Grove Village subdivision to its intersection with Rosebud Road (approximately 550 lf).
4. Install an ADA-compliant ramp and a pedestrian crosswalk across Pine Grove Avenue at the intersection with Rosebud Road to connect to the existing sidewalk at the northwest corner of the intersection.
5. Install additional drainage measures including pipes, a junction box, catch basin and headwall required to collect/extend stormwater drainage to accommodate these improvements.
The total combined length of the project is 5,204 feet. All improvements will conform to current ADA, GDOT and AASHTO standards.
Drawings of the proposed project, as approved, are on file and are available for public inspection at the Grayson City Hall between 8 am and 5 pm Eastern Standard Time:
City of Grayson
Attention: Laura Paul-Cone, City Administrator
475 Grayson Parkway
Grayson, GA 30017
Any written request or communication in reference to this project or notice should include the Project and P.I. Numbers as noted at the top of this notice.
CITY OF DACULA
NOTICE TO PUBLIC
Notice is hereby given to the public that the City of Dacula, Georgia will consider an amendment to the 2000 development regulations of the City of Dacula: - Article 6.6.3 Access and Right-of-Way Requirements & Street Improvement and Construction Requirements.
A public hearing has been scheduled for the Mayor and City Council on Thursday, May 5th, 2011 at 7:00 p.m. at Dacula City Hall, 442 Harbins Road, Dacula, Georgia.
The proposed amendment may be reviewed by any interested party at Dacula City Hall, 442 Harbins Road, Dacula, Georgia during regular business hours.
NOTICE OF ABANDONED
Re: 2003 LIN NAVIGATOR
Re: 2006 DODGE DAKOTA
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
The above automobile was abandoned at QUALITY DISEL. SER. 1963 S HWY 124 LITHONIA, GA 30058. In possession of QUALITY DIESEL 404 786 8358 The vehicle is deemed abandoned under O.C.G.A. § 40-11-2 and will be disposed of it not redeemed.
Notice is hereby given that this office received an application for a distilled spirits license from TEN BISTRO, 5005 PEACHTREE PARKWAY, SUITE 802, NORCROSS GA 30092. Said establishment is owner OPEN HOUSE COFFEE CORPORATION. Please submit in writing any information affecting the issuance of a license at said establishment to this office by MAY 11, 2011.
Licensing & Revenue
Gwinnett County Department of Planning & Development
446 WEST CROGAN STREET
LAWRENCEVILLE GA 30046
Notice is hereby given that the Planning and Development Study Committee will hold its meeting on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 at 8:00am. The meeting shall take place at the Gwinnett County Department of Planning and Development, One Justice Square, located at 446 West Crogan Street, Lawrenceville, GA 30046.